-->

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ask and You Shall Recieve...

Wow... I never expected such a response from so many people at one time!

I mentioned that I needed some extra profile jobs so I could afford to get my girls beds for their room, and just wow... you guys really came through for me. Even those of you who didn't need any profile work, but still made sure to retweet and spread the word for me...

THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS! It's really helped me (and my daughters) out sooooo much!



UPDATE on my progress for everyone who has purchased a custom profile...

First off, I must apologize for lagging this last week and a half, I came down with a kidney infection, and then some kind of flu/cold of some sort just a few days later, which I'm still fighting off. But on the bright side, I'm finally starting to feel much better now, and should be back to my old self soon. 

I've been doing 4 profiles at a time. I'm nearly finished with 3 of them...





And still in the middle of one other...



I've also got a SciFi/Super Hero theme and a Pokemon Theme scheduled to start on next...

And just last night, someone sent me a very generous offline tip via MFC to make a custom profile for his cam model friend.

I'm truly blessed to have so many of you that think that highly of my work, that you would entrust me with the task of designing the kind of profile you need for working on MyFreecams.

Thank you and Happy Camming!



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Would you be able to help me with my profile as well? And of course I'd help you in return :)

    ReplyDelete